Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I don't know about you but I struggle coming up with masculine cards.


My share today is a simple card I designed for our son's 32 birthday which is coming up this weekend. I used the Well Worn Designer Series Paper with Not Quite Navy card stock. Other Stampin'Up! products used: Decorative Label Punch, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and On Your Birthday stamp set.
And for the inside I ran a piece of Very Vanilla card stock through the Big Shot using the Top Note Die. The sentiment is also from the On Your Birthday stamp set.
I know Easter is over but I had to share with you these treats I made for our family get together.
They were a hit and the Snicker eggs were enjoyed by all!
Tomorrow I will share with you the Easter cards I received from fellow stampers.
"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind." - Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment