Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I LOVE GETTING CARDS IN THE MAIL.....and I love to share them with you!

My first share was designed by Linda K. I love the color combination and the butterflies remind me of what Easter is all about....the resurrection.
This card was designed by Ginger E. What a coincidence that Linda and Ginger both used the Polka Dot Embossing Folder on their backgrounds.
My last share is from my sister, Sue. She and Ginger used the same stamp set but their cards look entirely different. Thanks ladies for the Easter remembrances.
Of course, I couldn't resist showing off our granddaughter. Here she is with her basket ready to find some Easter eggs. We had a great day celebrating the Resurrection!
"The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it." ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

No comments:

Post a Comment