Thursday, March 29, 2012

NEED SPRING or EASTER FAVORS? You can make these in no time flat!

I made a tray of these for a neighbor's baby shower last week.
I punched out a piece of REGAL ROSE card stock wth the FANCY FLOWER PUNCH and used the GEL PEN to make the dots on the petals. I then stamped on WHISPER WHITE card stock the TRIPLE TREAT FLOWER in REGAL ROSE ink. The leaf was punched out of PEAR PIZZAZZ card stock using the BIRD BUILDER PUNCH. I layered the three pieces with GLUE DOTS and topped the flower with a Hershey Kiss.
To add a little dimension to the platter (see below) I made this little basket using a 6 x 6 piece of REGAL ROSE card stock and decorated the four sides. Then I made the topper using the SCALLOP CIRCLE and CIRCLE PUNCHES. These little baskets can be made and decorated for any occasion.
And here's the finished project.
I hope these projects have given you ideas for the upcoming Easter holiday! Thanks for joining me today.
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment