Friday, November 18, 2011

Stampin'Up! AUTUMN DAYS Stamp Set

Last night I had a FALL OCCASIONS class and here is one of the four cards my ladies made.

For the base of the card I used Elegant Eggplant topped with More Mustard and Whisper White card stock. I used the AUTUMN DAYS stamp set. Ink colors used: Perfect Plum, Crumb Cake, More Mustard and Garden Green. This card would also make a pretty "thinking of you" card as well.

Thank you for joining me on this fabulous Friday ~ have a wonderful weekend and look forward to seeing you back here soon. Take time to stamp something daily!


Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord always giving thanks to God the Father for everything in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 5:18




No comments:

Post a Comment