Sunday, November 20, 2011

Stampin'Up! DAY of GRATITUDE Stamp Set

Four more days til Thanksgiving ..... here's another share from my fall occasions class this past week ....

I don't know about you but I love the POOL PARTY card stock. It is so beautiful and I can't imagine not using it any time of year! It coordinates so well with the SPICE CAKE designer series paper featured in the Holiday Mini Catalog. I used a stamp from the DAY of GRATITUDE stamp set for the background on the Pool Party paper. The leaf is made using the BIG SHOT and LEAVES #2 Die. I used a dauber to give the leaf some texture after crumbling it. Then I used the Hemp Twine for the bow. Other items used: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Pear Pizzazz and Very Vanilla card stock; More Mustard Grosgrain Ribbon and the Scallop Trim Border Punch.

I'm so "thankful" you joined me today and hope you have a "blessed" Sunday. Until next time, happy stampin'!

"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus". 1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment