Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Stampin'Up! MORNING CUP Stamp Set

Tuesdays' "Tea for Two".....


Today's share is another item I made for the Open House this past weekend in our neighborhood. It holds two tea bags! Wouldn't this, along with a pretty tea cup, be a great gift idea for those tea lovers in your life?


Tea bags slide nicely into the pockets on both sides. Once again, I used retired designer series paper.
Sunday, a week ago, I had my Christmas in July conti....Class. I was pleasantly surprised to be contacted earlier that week by Heather R., a stamper from FL, asking if she could attend. I was so glad to have her and hope if she's ever in the area again that we can get together to stamp. It was great hearing ideas of how things are done by her SU demonstrators in FL and I think she will probably take back some ideas she learned at my class. Thanks Heather for finding me on the SU Website! Gotta love this business!
Hope to see you back here soon ~ have a great day!




Something deep in all of us yearns for God's beauty; and we can find it no matter where we are. Sue Monk Kidd

No comments:

Post a Comment