Monday, February 21, 2011

Stampin'Up! PUNCH BUNCH - Part 4

Thanks for joining me today for Part 4 of cards made using the PUNCH BUNCH Sale-A-Bration stamp set. For those who have a Sale-A-Bration Catalog, you can find this card on page 5. I did make a couple of changes. I'm to the point in my business that I rarely create but rather CASE (copy and share everything). My thinking is why recreate the wheel with so many ideas out there.
For this card, I used Soft Sable, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Whisper White card stock; In Color DSP pack; Ice Cream Parlor button (FREE SAB product); Gel Pen; Linen Thread and Dimensionals. I also used the Big Shot and Go Go Boots Alphabet Sizzlit Die. Just a tip ~ getting the letters relatively straight is easy when you use DSP that has some sort of grid.
The letters are adhered using the XYRON create-a-sticker. My friend and downline, Michelle, got me hooked on this little gadget. It's great for cards and scrapbooking.
I hope you will return to see Part 5 of the PUNCH BUNCH card assortment.
Have a great Monday; take time to stamp something today!

No comments:

Post a Comment