Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stampin'Up! PUNCH BUNCH - Part 3

GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY SUNDAY!
My third post using the PUNCH BUNCH stamp set features the owl. Isn't he cute? The beauty of this
SET is that you can use SU's punches with each stamp. However, instead of using the
punch today, I just used my markers and colored directly on the stamp to show you that you don't have to have the punch to use the stamp.
I used Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White card stock; Greenhouse Gala and In-Color Pack designer paper; Two Step Bird Extra Large, Word Window and Modern Label punches; Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon and the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set along with the Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze and Pumpkin Pie markers.
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. I Thessalonians 5:28

No comments:

Post a Comment