Saturday, February 19, 2011

Stampin'Up! PUNCH BUNCH - Part 2

I hope you're off to a good start on your weekend and have allotted some time to stamp.
Today is my second post using the PUNCH BUNCH Sale-A-Bration set that is FREE when you purchase $50.00 in SU merchandise (excluding shipping/handling and taxes).
I decided to make a masculine birthday card with this particular stamp using the Basic Gray, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla card stock along with Elegant Soiree designer series paper.
Some of you are probably thinking, why did I use the scallop for a guy?
Well I thought I could get away with it being that there are scallops in the DSP and I added
the Corduroy Kraft buttons to give it that masculine look and hopefully offset the scallops.
Have a great Saturday; please check back to see my next post using this same set.
For more details about the Sale-A-Bration Promotion, please go to my SU Website, shirleybmckay.stampinup.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment