Thursday, November 10, 2011

Stampin'Up! PUNCHES

WOW .... I can't believe how long I've been away. Thanks for joining me today! I've got a lot of things to catch up on ~ most important and foremost, the 8th birthday of our one and only granddaughter. Below please see the birthday card I made for her special day. She is a girly girl so there can never be enough pink or bling. The bodice of the dress is made using the Round Tab punch, the neck is scooped out using the 1 1/4" Circle punch and the layers for the skirt are made using the Blossom Petals Builder punch. I used Vellum card stock, took a dauber and Pretty In Pink classic ink and tinted the petals for the skirt. I then layered the petals and added the Rhinestone Jewels for the bling.


Here's the inside of the card using the Easy Events stamp set featured on page 57 of the 2011/12 Idea Book & Catalog.



Well I just had to have a personalized stamp to use on the back of all her cards. See page 172 of the IB&C and order yours today.


OK, hope you won't get bored but just wanted to share some photos of her party. It was at .....


Laura and her guests had their hair done, makeup applied and fingernails polished.


Then they were off to change into their "diva" outfits. Laura is in black ~ next to one of her friends that's pointing to the screen at the other end of the room. The lights are about to go off, the disco light is about to come on and the music is about to begin. They are just before posing on the runway. Oh, they were something else but so cute!


So once the dancing was over, it was time to have cake and ice cream. Just love the decor in this place. Awesome!



And here's the gift bags you saw in an earlier post but didn't they look good? (even if I do say so myself)



OK, the cake and ice cream have been devoured and it's time now to ride around Katy in a limo. I'm a little envious being that I've never been in a limo. I'm old and she's only 8. What's wrong with this picture?


Thanks for allowing me to be a grandmother and sharing this wonderful occasion with you. I hope you'll check back tomorrow as I've got a few more things to share with you! Have a wonderful day. Do something good for yourself and stamp daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment