Friday, October 21, 2011

IT'S TIME TO GO HOME and celebrate "The Princess" birthday!

It's time to head back to the Lone Star State ~ I've got a special birthday party to attend tomorrow ~ that of our only granddaughter who is turning 8. I'm sharing with you today the treat bags I designed for her "Diva Party" being held at Sugar & Spice in Katy. I can't wait to see what kind of goodies are going in the bags.

Below is a Halloween card that my sister, Sue, shared with me while in Charlotte. Isn't it so cute? If you've got a few SU punches, the possibilities are endless. The ghost and bat are made using the "owl" punch and she used the oval punch for the pumpkin.
I had such an awesome trip to the Carolinas and got to see lots of people I'd not seen since moving. It's time now to get back to some stamping and get those creative juices flowing.
Have a great weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment