Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Stampin'Up! YOU ARE LOVED Stamp Set

Following the Stampin'Up! Regionals in Charlotte back in August, I failed to share with you the things we made while there. Below is a very simple but pretty card made using the YOU ARE LOVED Stamp Set featured in the Holiday Mini Catalog.
Card stock used: Pool Party, Whisper White and Old Olive Textured. The card fits perfectly in SU's Small Open-End Whisper White Envelope.


For those who have attended Regionals, you know SU does an outstanding job with the packets they design. Every project is individually wrapped with instructions on how to make the project along with all the trimmings. I will be sharing another card we made while there later. In the meantime, thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!




Giving is a joy if we do it in the right spirit. It all depends on whether we think of it as "What can I spare?" or as "What can I share?" Esther York Burkholder

No comments:

Post a Comment