Friday, September 30, 2011

Stampin'Up! YOU ARE SO LOVED and GOOD GRID Stamp Sets

T G I F.....thanks for joining me! My post today is another card we made at the Stampin'Up! Regional held in Charlotte back in August. I love the color combination for fall and I will be casing this card at my "distressing class" coming up the first part of November.


Card stock used: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler Textured, More Mustard Textured, Old Olive Textured, and First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper. The Distressing Essentials Kit was also used on this card.


I have to share with you that we GOT some much needed RAIN late yesterday afternoon. I am so thankful for what we received but we need much, much more. Have a fabulous Friday and a safe and great weekend. I hope to see you back here soon!
"Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way." Native American Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment