Monday, September 26, 2011

Stampin'Up! CHRISTMAS Cards and More

Yesterday I mentioned that I would be sharing some photos that I failed to post this past week. So here goes.....
Below are the cards my ladies made at my Christmas in July conti....Class yesterday. They made two of each design.
Last week when I was soooo excited after seeing Dr. Maya Angelou here in Houston, I failed to include the program that we got that evening. That was an evening I will never forget ~ she is such an inspiration. For all my NC friends, I didn't realize until that evening that Maya resides in Winston Salem. If you ever have a chance to see her, by all means go!

Last but not least, I showed you last week the chocolate treats that I made to put in our neighborhood welcome baskets. What I failed to show was how I stamped directly on Stampin'Up! designer series paper. The houses are stamped in Chocolate Chip and the sentiment "Welcome to the Neighborhood" in Real Red. This set is retired but it's another one I just couldn't part with. Now I'm glad I have it!

I hope your week is off to a good start. Take some time to do something good for yourself; stamp daily! Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment