Sunday, September 25, 2011

Stampin'Up! HOLLY BERRY BOUQUET Designer Series Paper

Another weekend is about over; hard to believe how time flies particularly when you're having fun stamping. Right? I'm posting late today because I just finished my Christmas in July conti....Class and I didn't have time before Church to do my blog post. Here's the last of four designs my ladies made. See previous posts for the other three designs.
Yesterday was a busy day. One of my friends and fellow stampers, Christy, asked me and my granddaughter to join her at a craft show in Katy. Craft shows, as many of you know, are one of those things that are hit and miss. Well this one was defintely a "miss". Maybe because Stampin'Up! wasn't represented there (lol)?

Of course while we were out, we had to have lunch. Christy took us to the Tea Room ~ Laura and I had not been there and she thought Laura would love it ~ which she did. What a cute "girly girl" place. We'll definitely go back but on our next trip, I'd like to put a dress, hat and gloves on Laura. Love how she's holding the tea cup! Check out the pinky.....


And yes the cake balls were to die for. What a great day we had!


Stay tuned tomorrow for several pictures that I failed to share with you last week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend 'cause it's almost over. Thanks for stopping by!

Praise be to the Lord to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. Psalms 68:19

No comments:

Post a Comment