Thursday, September 15, 2011

Stampin'Up! DELICATE DOILIES Stamp Set & FLIRTATIOUS Specialty Designer Series Paper

I'm just now getting around to using the DELICATE DOILIES stamp set and coordinating FLIRTATIOUS Specialty Designer Series Paper. Today's share is the card I came up with. A sentiment could easily be added to the front of the card; however, I think I'm going to use mine as note cards.


I'm hung up on using an uneven number of colors on a card. So to get that third color in, I pulled out the BIRD BUILDER Punch punching out a few leaves using Pear Pizzazz card stock. For you to see what a difference that third color makes, see the "plain card" below.


The FLIRTATIOUS Specialty Paper includes two doily laser-cut double-sided designs ~ 1 sheet Pumpkin Pie and 1 sheet Melon Mambo. The back-side is Whisper White.


The Delicate Doilies stamp set can be found on page 127 and the Flirtatious Specialty Paper on page 183 in the 2011/12 Idea Book & Catalog. For those who wish to order, please go directly to my Stampin'Up! website, shirleybmckay.stampinup.net.


I'm so glad you stopped by today and I hope to see you again soon! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment