Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Stampin'Up! CROSSES of HOPE Stamp Set

Well as you can see, I've been gone all weekend .... again! I don't know about you but I spent a lot of time reflecting this weekend and remember those we lost on September 11, 2001. It's hard to believe that 10 years later the war continues and we are still having to deal with loss of life as a result of that dreadful day. On my recent trip to the Carolinas, I got to see for the first time the flag quilt my sister, Sue, made to hang in her new stamping shack. What a reminder of the freedom we enjoy for those who enter.

Last night the Care Team at the church I am attending met. Here is a card I designed to send to those members who are in need of encouragement for whatever reason. You may notice I used retired designer series paper, Elegant Soiree. But what better way to use products that I can no longer demonstrate. The stamp set I used is Crosses of Hope ( 120567 - clear / 117136 - wood ). I hope you'll take time for some reflection today. God Bless You and God Bless the USA. Thank you for joining me today!






No comments:

Post a Comment