Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stampin'Up! BEYOND THE GARDEN Designer Series Paper

You probably think it's a little early to be thinking about Christmas but guess what? Christmas will be here before you know it. With that in mind, I am having a Post It Note Class tomorrow night to show my ladies three real simple gift ideas for those people on their Christmas list. This first project is one that's excellent to keep in your purse or in your car. I used Beyond The Garden Designer Series Paper on this particular one. Here's a look at the outside.


And the inside, has a pocket for receipts (or whatever) on the left side and two different size Post It Notes on the right side. I made a slot to insert the pen by using a piece of acrylic.
The August Promotion from Stampin'Up! is if you buy three packs of $10.95 designer series paper, you'll receive a fourth pack FREE. For more details, please go to my SU Website, shirleybmckay.stampinup.net.
You can order 24/7 on my website OR contact me by email and I will be glad to place your order.

Today is my monthly Prayer Quilt Ministry meeting at the church that I'm attending. This is a sample of one of the quilts in progress from last month. Once the quilts are finished, they are prayed over by the group before being given to those who need them.
"Each of you has received a gift to use to serve others". 1 Peter 4:10
Thank you so much for joining me today. Please stop by on Friday as I will have another Post It Note idea. Enjoy your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment