Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Stampin'Up! SEASON of JOY

Well I'm back today with the last of four cards made at my Christmas in July class. Once again this card features the SEASON OF JOY stamp set. I'm sure you've noticed, I'm not a professional photographer but this photo really does not do this card justice.



For the base of the card I used Very Vanilla, topped with Garden Green. The swirl background stamp is a retired stamp. Other SU products used: Season of Joy stamp set, Tasteful Trim Big XL Die, 1 3/4" Scallop Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch and Real Red card stock. The designer series paper is also retired but you could easily use the First Edition Specialty Paper featured on page 183 of the 2011/12 Idea Book & Catalog.


My next class is Thursday evening where I will be showing my attendees some gift ideas using Post It Notes. I will start sharing those projects here on Wednesday so I hope to see you then. Until next time, do something good for yourself; stamp daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment