Friday, August 12, 2011

Stampin'Up! JUST ADD CAKE Designer Series Paper

Here is my second idea from my recent Post It Note Class. This uses the Big Shot, Top Note Die, On Board Chipbard, Sticky Pages, JUST ADD CAKE Designer Series Paper, Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon and Small Binder Clip. This is a great gift giving idea for the upcoming holidays AND let's remember those teachers....school will be starting soon!

The pink Post It Note is on the Scallop Circle Die and uses the FLIRTATIOUS SPECIALTY Designer Series Paper (see page 183 of the 2011/12 Idea Book & Catalog.

Please go to my SU Website, shirleybmckay.stampinup.net, for details of the Stampin'Up! August Designer Series Paper Promotion.

Have a great Friday and I hope you will take time to stop by on Sunday for my last Post It Note gift idea! Until then, do something good for yourself; stamp daily!


No comments:

Post a Comment