Sunday, July 17, 2011

Stampin'Up! TRAVEL LOG Stamp Set

Thanks for joining me today.....since I last saw you I've had family visiting from TN and NC. It was great them being here BUT during that time I was unable to stamp (so unlike "The Daily Stamper", right?) I've been able to prepare a few things to share with you so I hope you'll stay tuned. Thanks for your patience!!!

I'm sharing with you today a card I made for our 7 year old granddaughter who went to NY for the first time in mid-June. This card uses the TRAVEL LOG stamp set featured in the Summer Mini Catalog. She is such a girly girl I just had to use pink.




You'll notice I used about every stamp in the set but I was very pleased at how the card turned out. She loved it too especially since we included a little spending $ for her. I took a long piece of Whisper White card stock, turned it up on the bottom edge and formed a pocket to put the money in.

You could also do the same and insert a gift card.


Enjoy your Sunday and I hope to see you back here again soon!

Trust in Him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. Psalm 62:8

No comments:

Post a Comment