Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Stampin'Up! FABULOUS FLORETS

Thanks for joining me today! Last week I had an Embossing Class and used the FABULOUS FLORETS Stamp Set, BEYOND THE GARDEN designer series paper and coordinating embossing powder all featured on page 22 and 23 of the Summer Mini Catalog.

The background of the card is Tangerine Tango, topped with Whisper White that's been run through the Big Shot using the Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates (114512) and then layered with Beyond the Garden designer series paper (122342). You'll notice in the photo above, the stem and flower have been cut out. The flower was embossed using the versa mark pad, Tangerine Tango embossing powder and heat gun.Above is another sample showing the stem stamped directly on the card stock topped with the embossed flower.

I found this particular inside verse at a "big store". I am on the Care Team at our church and unfortunately Stampin'Up! does not offer many stamps appropriate for what I need.

I'm glad you stopped by...thanks for your patience. I hope to be more consistent once school starts back. Stay tuned this week for more samples of cards using FABULOUS FLORETS.


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment