Sunday, June 19, 2011

Stampin'Up! BOLD BLOSSOM Stamp Set and BLOSSOM BOUQUET TRIPLE LAYER PUNCH

Today's share is my last of six cards made at my "His/Her Class" earlier this month. All the female cards were made using the BOLD BLOSSOM stamp set. For this particular card, I used Daffodil Delight for the base, Chocolate Chip, Brights Pattern designer series paper, Very Vanilla and Pumpkin Pie cardstock. The sentiment "thank you for being you" is included in the Bold Blossom stamp set.

As I mentioned previously, the BOLD BLOSSOM set is currently in the Summer Mini Catalog but it's also being carried over to the new 2011/12 Idea Book & Catalog that comes out July 1st.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by; I hope you will join me again soon! Have a wonderful day!

God's specialty is making impossibilities possible ~ Beth Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment