Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Granddaughter Share


Our daughter and son-in-law left Thursday for the Jazz Festival in New Orleans so we've had our 7 year old granddaughter while they've been away. My share with you today is the card Laura made to welcome her Mom and Dad back home.

Of course, the dies are not Stampin'Up! but Laura used SU cardstock, markers, the Big Shot and Decorative Label Punch. I'm so thankful that she enjoys paper crafting as much as I do....she's very creative as you can tell.


















I hope you are having a wonderful weekend; please stop by next week to get a sneak peek at some of the things I will be offering in my May stamping classes.
Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment