Thursday, April 28, 2011

Still Celebrating....

What a week I've had; it's Thursday and I'm still celebrating! Here's the bouquet of flowers I received on Monday from my sweet family. This was taken after the 7 year old granddaughter had taken one rose and one carnation.


I received this birthday card from my friend, Bernice M. She used the Springtime Vintage DSP which is one of my very favorites. Thanks Bernie!



























Even though Easter is over, I couldn't resist showing this card that I received from another friend, Doris D. This little rabbit is retired but it's one I just can't part with. So many possibilities with this little guy. Thank you Doris. Today I'm lifting up prayers for those affected by the killer tornadoes these last few days. Thank goodness my NC family and friends are OK and not affected.
I'm glad you stopped by today; hope to see you back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment