Monday, April 25, 2011

Stampin'Up! Easter Bunny made out of PUNCHES

Thanks for stopping by.....as you've probably noticed I've been missing for a few days. My sister came to town on Tuesday and returned to the Carolinas Saturday. We got caught up on some "sister time" which was great but I hated to see her go.

Today's share is the bag I made to put our granddaughter's Easter treats in. This picture does not do it justice. These bags are so simple and can be used for any occasion.

The bag is made using a paper lunch sack with cardstock cut a half inch wider than the sack and with the top of the sack cut to the height that you'd like. I CASED the bunny on the top note die from a fellow demonstrator, Connie Babbert. Even though Easter is over maybe this will give you some inspiration for next year. Hope to see you back again soon! Have a wonderful day.






No comments:

Post a Comment