Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Celebrating the BIG 6 0

Yesterday was my birthday.....the big 6 0!! I had a wonderful day thanks to my family and friends. Life is what you make it and in this season of my life I really try to celebrate"each" day and not just my "birth" day.

Todays share is a birthday card I received from my friend and downline, Donna S. I love the springy colors and design she used. This is a great card to have on hand for any occasion.

Thanks Donna for remembering my special day with such a lovely card.

For all the other TAURUS' out there (April 21-May 21) here's a saying I've held on to for years: " Yours is a devoted heart. Strong, Steadfast, and True. You enjoy all the finer things, the luxuries of life. And the warmth of love and home. Your colors are pale blue and mauve...the colors of tenderness." Estee Lauder

Enjoy your day and I hope you will take the time to stamp something today. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment