Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stampin'Up! SPRINGTIME VINTAGE DSP and BABY BLOSSOMS Stamp Set

The card I'm sharing with you today uses two items out of the Occasions Mini Catalog ~ Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper and the Baby Blossoms Stamp Set. I've been playing around planning a "Vintage Class" for next month and I doubt very seriously this card is going to make the cut. We'll see!

A week ago today when I was in NC, I met my downline, Michelle R., and her daughter at Cracker Barrel for breakfast. What fun!

Once I left Michelle, I spent the afternoon with my upline, Karen H., and got some really great stamping ideas which you'll be seeing in upcoming posts. From Karen's, I went to my sister's and we went to Renda's monthly camp. It was great seeing everyone. Are you beginning to see that my life is centered around stamping? Oh, how addictive! Thanks for stopping by today; please join me again soon!

SALE-A-BRATION ENDS TOMORROW

Check out my website, shirleybmckay.stampinup.net, for more info.


No comments:

Post a Comment