Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stampin'Up! SPRINGTIME VINTAGE DSP

I mentioned yesterday that I was trying to plan my "Vintage Class" for next month. Well I did a lot of playing and unfortunately didn't get the class finalized but here's something I came up with. I'm not a quilter but my sister, Sue, is and she got that talent from our mother who made each of us a quilt before she passed. The Springtime Vintage designer series paper reminds me so much of fabric that was used "back in the day".

Once I finished getting the paper lined up and taped to the grid, I ran it through the Big Shot using one of the background Texturz Plates. You can see the design just slightly on the photo. I hope my post will give you some inspiration to stamp something today. Thanks for stopping by and please join me again soon!


SALE-A-BRATION ENDS TODAY

Go to my SU website (shirleybmckay.stampinup.net), place a $50+ merchandise order and receive

reimbursement for your shipping from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment