Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Stampin'Up! SALE-A-BRATION Ends March 31, 2011

I'M BACK

THANKS FOR JOINING ME TODAY

I had a wonderful trip to NC to visit family and friends but have to admit it is so good to be back home with my stamps! I've missed them!

For my post today, I'm using two Sale-A-Bration sets ~ Bliss and So Happy For You. These sets were !!!FREE!!! Please check my SU Website under the Sale-A-Bration Promotion to find out how you too can receive free products. The Sale-A-Bration Promotion ends March 31st so don't delay.

I used Soft Suede, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla card stock and ink. Don't you just love the Adornment Vintage Flower in the center of the card? You can find those in the Occasions Mini Catalog which expires April 30, 2011. You'll also notice I ran the Very Vanilla card stock through the Big Shot using a background Texturz Plate.

A week ago today Kelly H (seated on the sofa in the center) hosted a get together for ladies that were in my Bible Study Group back in Mooresville. Kelly baked scones and had coffee (YUM). It was wonderful to spend some time and have fellowship with these "Women of Worth". I feel very blessed to have these ladies in my life.


I hope you'll join me again tomorrow for more stamping ideas. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment