Monday, January 24, 2011

Stampin'Up! Valentine Hanging Heart Box

I am sharing with you today a Hanging Heart Box that one of my fellow Sudsol members showed today. For those SU Demonstrators out there that are not members of Sudsol, you need to give it a try. Click on the Sudsol button here on my blog for a two week free trial. It's amazing what some of these ladies create! The Sudsol membership has been money well spent! Now back to the box, this box takes an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of cardstock and was cut according to the template she shared. Then I decorated the box using the Filled With Love and Love You Much stamp sets. Other colors used: Rose Red and Whisper White. Be sure before you put the box together that you decorate; otherwise
it will be impossible. For those who know me ~ one that used to change purses to coordinate with my shoes ~ I like for things to match. With that in mind, I cut small strips of Pretty In Pink, Rose Red and Whisper White card stock for the filler. I would not want to make 100 of these but for those very special people in your life, I think they would love it filled with chocolates.
If you would like to make one yourself, email me and I'll give you additional information.
I hope it's where you can take time to stamp something today!
SUDSOL stands for Simply Unique Demonstrators Sharing OnLine

No comments:

Post a Comment