Sunday, January 23, 2011

Stampin'Up! Oval and 3/4" Circle Punches

Today's post I hope brings a little sunshine to your day.
This is another card cased out of a magazine I subscribe to and once again I switched things up to make it my own. I used Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, Daffodil Delight and Bashful Blue card stock and punched three ovals out of each color. Then I used the 3/4" circle punch and punched out four circles from Whisper White. The centers were made using the Buttons #5 Sizzlit die and the Big Shot. Then to top that off I used the Basic Pearl Jewels. This card could be used for a number of occasions. All products used are Stampin'Up!
Have a blessed day and hope to see you back again tomorrow!

This is the day the Lord hath made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment