Saturday, October 16, 2010

Stampin'Up! Scallop Punches & Batty For You Stamp Set

Here are the Halloween treats I made for Laura's classmates. I used the Batty for You stamp set; Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock and black and white gingham ribbon (retired). The flat suckers were found at Rite Aid ~ their brand ~ 10 for 99 cents. A great deal if you're making a lot. It just so happened that Sue and Linda helped me with these. Every other week there's 6 of us that get together and stamp. We bring whatever we want to work on. Sue and Linda had finished what they were doing so they jumped in and helped me. It's surprising how fast you can make 30 of an item when there's more than you working on a project. I appreciated their help!

My sister, Sue, in the blue; my friend Linda in the white.


DON'T FORGET ABOUT SU's CLEARANCE RACK
See my post dated 10/5/10 for more details.

Thanks for stopping by today! Do something good for yourself; stamp daily!


No comments:

Post a Comment