Friday, October 15, 2010

Stampin'Up! Scallop Dies and Punches

Did you think I'd skipped town?
I've been busy making treat bags for Laura's upcoming 7th birthday party. Here is the invitation to her party. I was a bit surprised at her theme selection this year.
So, here's what I came up with. I used retired card stock in Green Galore and Pixie Pink. The stamp used is from the set Fox and Friends; such a great set for kids. The ribbon was purchased at the big store. You can't see it that well in this picture but the green ribbon actually has monkies on it. I used the Big Shot and several size dies along with several
punches for all these scallops.

I'm very pleased at how these turned out and especially how well they coordinate with her theme. My hubby will be shipping these to her tomorrow.
Stay tuned tomorrow as I will be showing you the Halloween treats I've also been working on this week for Laura's classmates.
One day soon Laura and I will be able to work on these treats together. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment