Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Stampin'Up! French Foliage

Good morning; thanks for stopping by today!
It's that time of year to be thinking of those fall cards even though the temperatures in the Carolinas are still in the 80's during the day. But the nights are getting cooler so fall is not far away. Today's card features the French Foliage stamp set shown on page 14 of the Holiday Mini Catalog. I used More Mustard, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla card stock. This card was cased but I changed it up a bit to suit me. The Scallop Square (that became a rectangle by cutting) and the leaf were both cut using the Big Shot. Check out the Big Designer Button which is also in the Holiday Mini Catalog.

If you follow my blog you know that I attended SU's Regional in Columbia, SC this past Friday. Beginning today I will be showing swaps from that event in hopes that it will inspire you to get out your stamps and make a card for someone.



Left card designed by Pamala Smith; right Kathy Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment