Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Stampin'Up! Owl Punch & Elements of Style

Sunday afternoon Linda K. hosted her monthly camp and here are the two cards I came up with for the ladies to make. Linda had a great crowd....11 ladies....what fun!
The first card uses the Element of Style (page 133) and Itty Bitty Bits stamp sets. We also used the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (page 200) and Bitty Buttons (page 186). I used Early Espresso and Rose Red card stock and ink.
On the owl card, we used the following punches: Two Step Owl Extra Large, 1 3/4" Extra Large, 1" Circle Medium and 3/4" Circle Medium (pages 200-203). The alphabet set I used for the "hoot" has been discontinued. I used the Season of Friendship (page 120) and On Your Birthday (page 153) stamp sets. You'll notice the chocolate chip used for the base of the card is topped with the woodgrain designer series paper taken out of the Woodland Walk pack featured on page 173. I also used the Big Shot and Top Note Die.
Thanks for joining me today; hope you'll stop by again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment