Monday, September 13, 2010

Hi, I'm back.....last week I was sidetracked making items to sell at the Scrap for a Cure for Ovarian Cancer benefit. What an exciting day on Saturday. Here is the Pumpkin Poop (candy corn) I made. For box dimensions or the saying that's on the inside of the box, just email me.

For all you ladies who follow my blog, take a minute to read what the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition wants you to know....Symptoms: bloating, pelvic or abdominal pain, trouble eating or feeling full quickly, feeling the need to urinate urgently or often. Other symptoms: fatigue, upset stomach or heartburn, back pain, pain during sex, constipation, menstraul changes. If symptoms persist daily for more than 2 weeks, ask your physician for a combination pelvic/rectal exam, transvaginal ultrasound, and CA-125 blood test. While symptoms of ovarian cancer are often not acute, they are not silent; they whisper, so listen to your bodies! For more information, please contact the Linda F. Kelley Foundation, http://www.lindafkellyfoundation.org/. Join the fight against Ovarian Cancer!
I promise to do better this week blogging; please join me again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment