Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stampin'Up! Fox & Friends and Defining Alphabet

Are there times when you just can't come up with a card design?
Well stress no longer....just open your SU Idea Book & Catalog to find just the layout
you're looking for.
At stamp camps and clubs, Sue and I try to impress upon the ladies that SU makes it so easy for us to copy any thing shown in their catalogs. SU shares all RECIPES for cards shown not only in their Idea Book & Catalog but in their Mini Catalogs as well. For more information on how to obtain this information, please email me, shirleym@ctc.net.
Today I'm bringing you a card I've copied using the Fox & Friends and Defining Alphabet sets shown on page 96 of the 2010/11 IB&C. You'll notice I've changed it up a bit but definitely took their idea and changed it to my liking.
I hope this tip has given you some inspiration to stamp today!
Have a good one and hope to see you back again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment