Monday, July 26, 2010

Stampin'Up! 3x3 Note Card Matchbook Holder



Happy Monday! Where did the weekend go?
Today I wanted to share with you a "matchbook" holder to store the 3x3 note cards that I designed and posted previously. This pattern was cased from another SU Demo. I am making these for the "Scrap For A Cure For Ovarian Cancer" benefit that Sue and I will be participating in on September 11th. This matchbook will hold 4 cards and 4 envelopes and would be especially nice to include in a basket that you're making for someone. I don't know about you but I hate to spend $1.00 or more for these little cards at the big store.
The stamp sets used on these notes can be found in the Summer Mini Catalog ~ It's The Thought and Go, Graduate.
Thanks for stopping by today and if you have any questions, please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment