Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Stampin'Up! Big Shot & Scallop Circle Die




Sue and I are off to Lucy's this morning for a camp. She requested that we make Christmas cards with her guests. So, I'm sharing with you today the favor that I made for the ladies.




I used the Big Shot and Scallop Circle Die and cut one piece of solid card stock and another piece of retired designer series paper. On the card stock, I taped a Ghirardelli Chocolate Square and then attached the designer series paper to the top of the chocolate square. To finish it off, I punched a piece of solid card stock using the Ornament Extra-Large punch and stamped "a very Merry Christmas to you", attached a small bow and there you have it.
Stay tuned tomorrow to see the card I made for Lucy's camp. Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment