Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The St. Patrick's Day Party that didn't happen....

I had planned a St. Pattie's event tonight but had little response so cancelled it at the last minute. Here's what I had prepared for my ladies to make. This little basket is one from way back when but I thought it would be a great treat idea for Easter even though I decorated it for St. Patricks.
The basket is made using a 6 x 6 piece of card stock or designer series paper, scored at 2" and 4" on two sides. You then score all four cornersfrom the edge of the corner just to the middle square. Punch a hole on the score line of the four corners to run your ribbon through. Draw the corners up to form the basket.
This card was CASED from another SU Demonstrator, Penny T. I did tweek it by adding the piece of Garden Green behind the top piece of white. I also used a different sentiment.
Here's a closer view of the four leaf clover. You'll notice the hearts were embossed and then I took a white craft ink pad and ran over the polka dots to give them more texture.
Thanks for joining me today. I hope with what you've seen, it will give you some inspiration to ink up your stamps. Until next time, happy stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment