Monday, March 12, 2012

The MIXED BUNCH stamp set is by far my most favorite

set in the Occasions Mini Catalog....there's so many possibilities especially with the coordinating punch. Below is a card made by my upline, Karen, using two of my favorite color combinations.
Below are treats that I made for my Downline Meeting in Charlotte also using this set and coordinating punch. These didn't take any time to make and they would certainly brighten up anyones day.
It's been very gloomy and rainy here in TX these last few days so as I was searching for something to post, I ran across this picture that I took while in Charlotte at my sister, Sue's, house. I love the Carolinas in the springtime.
Thank you for joining me today and I hope you will stop by again soon. Take time to do something good for yourself; stamp daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment