Saturday, February 11, 2012

Stampin'Up! BIG SHOT....so many possibilities

Yesterday I was greeted at the mailbox by another beautiful thank you card. This one from my sister, Sue! Isn't it so pretty?


Sue used Very Vanilla and Soft Suede card stock; the Big Shot along with the Final Press Embossing Folder and the Flower, Daisies #2 Bigz Die; Antique Brads and the Decorative Label Punch. There are so many possibilities with the Big Shot ~ check them out in the 2011/12 IB&C beginning on page 214
And like so many cards that Sue mails to others, she left the inside blank and wrote her message on an insert. So not only was it a thank you to me but also a card that I can re-send. What a great idea! Thank you Sis for the beautiful card. I will be using this design for one of my upcoming Stampin'Up! parties! Have a wonderful weekend...thanks for stopping by.
"Remember, a good attitude produces good results, a fair attitude fair results, a poor attitude poor results. We each shape our own life, and the shape of it is determined largely by our attitude." - M. Russell Ballard




No comments:

Post a Comment