Friday, February 10, 2012

2012 Stampin'UP! LEADERSHIP Make & Take

The Make & Take: Wonderful You Scrapbook Page turned into Memories from Leadership because I did it "my way" ... the theme for this years conference. From left to right: my sister Sue; my up, upline Julie; my upline Karen and me.
This layout uses Baja Breeze card stock, Twitterpated DSP and the Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kit. Other embellishments ~ Brights Designer Buttons, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine and the Clip's Assortment. Stamp sets used ~ Mixed Bunch and Loving Thoughts.



is a great way to build your stampin' supplies! Place a $50 merchandise order and you can choose a FREE SAB item. Go to my Stampin'Up! Website, shirleybmckay.stampinup.net, for all the details. Happy Friday....thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment