Thursday, February 2, 2012

AND THE WINNER IS........

MARY

Mary won the "Rubber Hugs Lottery" on Sunday. For every $50 my customers spent this past year, they were entered into my lottery. The winning number was 17....one of many of Mary's numbers. She got to choose $100 in FREE Stampin'Up! merchandise. Congratulations Mary and thank you for your support!

Above is another 2012 Leadership Swap made by my upline, Karen H. She used two items out of the Sale-A-Bration Catalog ~ Everyday Enchantment DSP and the Happy Birthday from the Elementary Elegance Stamp Set. Go to my SU Website, www.shirleybmckay.stampinup.net, to find out how these two items can be yours by placing a $50 merchandise order.
Thanks for joining me today!
"God has purposes for our lives which he has not yet revealed. Therefore each day grows sacred in wondering expectation." -Phillips Brooks









No comments:

Post a Comment