Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Stampin'Up! THREE LITTLE WORDS Valentine Card

I've got two Valentine camps coming up this week so I've been playing around trying to decide which cards my ladies will be doing. My share today uses the THREE LITTLE WORDS stamp set. In addition to the i love you sentiment, this set also includes so very sorry, i miss you, thanks so much, you-you-you and thinking of you. This set is very versatile and is available only in the wood mount for $13.95.


For the base of the card, I used Basic Black card stock, topped with Whisper White which I ran through the Big Shot using one of the Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates. The hearts are made using Cherry Cobbler card stock and the Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die featured in the new Occasions Mini Catalog. The Occasions Mini goes live tomorrow and has some awesome new products featured. Be sure to go to my Stampin'Up! website, shirleybmckay.stampinup.net to preview.
Now for a little inspiration other than card making....I decorated my bathroom in my stamping area with frogs. You may have seen the towels, mats, trash can and the other things at Wal-Mart. I was so tickled when I ran across the frog decor because it reminded me of a story that I read a long time ago. A lady (I can't even remember where she was from), always carried with her little ceramic frogs and when she would cross paths with someone going through tough times, she would give them a frog and tell them that no matter what their circumstances, they needed to "fully rely on GOD". Well I've never forgotten that little story so the above picture is what my friend, Christy, and I came up with to hang on the bathroom wall. Now it's not perfect by any means but I do hope my stamping ladies will remember the FROG when they face challenges in their lives.
Another word I love is PUSH...Pray Until Something Happens
Have a great day and until next time, do something good for yourself and stamp daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment