Monday, January 30, 2012

Stampin'Up! PARTY Samples

Yesterday was my first "PARTY" of the New Year and here are the cards my ladies made ~ hope you enjoy!

Above is "my version" of a card my upline, Karen, made for her swap for Leadership. I added the little red heart and rhinestone jewel to put on the inside of the heart.
Another Leadership swap that I changed up by using different Designer Series Paper and ribbon. This stamp is out of the Easy Events stamp set featured in the 2011-12 IB&C on page 57.

The Fresh Vintage Stamp Set featured in the SALE-A-BRATION catalog is one of my favorites! I love how the Twitterpated DSP coordinates so well. This set can be yours FREE for placing a $50 merchandise order directly from my SU Website, shirleybmckay.stampinup.net.

And last but not least, another Sale-A-Bration FREEBIE, Sprinkled Impressions stamp set. This set also includes a heart with the saying "LOVE you just the way you are" and a star with the saying "You did it!" A really fun set!

Thanks for joining me today. Until next time, happy stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment