Saturday, January 28, 2012

2012 Stampin'Up! LEADERSHIP SWAPS

VALENTINE cards don't have to be red, pink, white and black ~ Sandy Holleman created this card using blues and pinks. I love the detail!

A closer view of the new 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon featured in the Occasions Mini Catalog. The ribbon also comes in Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red and Baja Breeze.
The CANDY CONVERSATIONS stamp set was used in this more traditional Valentine card made by Amy.

Unfortunately there was no name on this card so I can't give the designer credit. Whoever made this card stepped out of her box using a variety of colors for her Valentine card. The P.S. I Love You stamp set was used along with the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper. Both items can be found in the Occasions Mini Catalog.

I hope these swaps are giving you some inspiration to get your stamps out and have some fun! Have a great weekend.........

"Each day, with the gift of a whole, entire, precious, and priceless day before you, ask: "Lord, how do You want me to live this day? What is it You want me to do with this one day You have given me? What is the work You want me to accomplish today?" - Elizabeth George


HOST for free products. Host during SAB for even more. Host a $150 workshop and receive a free tote; Host a $400 workshop and receive a free hostess bundle of three products.

JOINING the SU family anytime is great but joining now is fabulous. Make your choice each month and receive a pack of designer series paper OR free digital download til the end of 2012.

Contact me at shirley.mckay@ymail.com if you have any questions or go to my Stampin'Up! Website, http://www.shirleybmckay.stampinup.net/ to place your order 24/7.




No comments:

Post a Comment