Monday, January 9, 2012

Stampin'Up! BERRY BLOSSOMS DSP and 2011-13 IN COLORS

Thanks for joining me ~ I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I'm sharing with you today a really easy card. In fact, it's one that I'm making about 75 of for swaps at Stampin'Up!'s Leadership and Regional Events coming up later this month in San Antonio.

For the base of the card I used CALYPSO CORAL, an In Color for 2011-2013, layered with BERRY BLOSSOMS DSP and Whisper White card stock. I used LUCKY LIMEADE for the leaf and trim.


Just wanted to show you how a little touch (by adding the leaf) adds so much to your card.

Here's the entire card front. Other items used: The Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Big XL Die, Floral Fusion Sizzlit Die, Bird Builder Punch, Gold Brads, Sincere Salutations Stamp Set. This card is a great way to use up some of your DSP scraps. Until next time, do something good for yourself and stamp daily!

"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." Maya Angelou, author

No comments:

Post a Comment