Monday, January 23, 2012

Stampin'Up! 2012 LEADERSHIP

I returned home yesterday after spending four awesome days in San Antonio attending their Leadership and Regional Events. The theme for this years Leadership Event was "My Way". As was stated during one of the sessions, it isn't knowing what to do....it's doing what you know.



Here are just a few of the freebies Leadership attendees were given. I'll have more items to share tomorrow when Sale-A-Bration begins! (Doing the happy dance!)



One of the highlights of Leadership was meeting for the first time my up, up-line, Julie Gunhus from Washington State. She has always been an inspiration but there's nothing like getting to meet her and her sharing ideas with me. So here we are from left to right: Sue, my sister: JULIE; Karen, my up-line and me.

I'll be sharing more photographs from Leadership this week so I hope you'll stay tuned. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment